Wednesday 9 November 2011

back on the ISK donkey

So... after all that nonsense it was time to get back onto the act of fattening my wallet.

Big shout goes to Tenla Amarr... you know why!! (^_^)

Then after grumbling at the fact that incursions were nowhere nearby, doing some basic lowsec crap, including standing off against a fleet of battleships and battlecruisers which far outnumbered us [poop-pants time]. We were intending to hunt down some of the russians which had recently moved to a nearby lowsec region but ended up going home. Another fleet went back down to lowsec after I logged and one of our new guys lost his harby, but it was a good learning experience for all involved.
-- Gate mechanics... learn them, use them.

So, ISK, how to:
Incursion!! while sat contemplating running some level 4 missions or moving the 30 jumps to the incursion site I was blessed with a new incursion spawning exactly where I was. So, being that it was already quite late... the following day (which was yesterday from today, I have no fear of using past present and future tense all at once) I was sat spamming adverts and getting nowhere, eventually I chose to form a fleet and no great surprise within about 15 mins had a fully functioning fleet up and running including offgrid boosters, sometimes I do good.

I invited Panicus along and Endy too and a bunch of randoms then we went forth and raped sansha until we were all rich and happy! Thankfully I only FUBAR'd a couple of times as FC, and for the most part people followed orders. Thank you to those guys that joined the fleet, better to make ISK together than be sat waiting for a fleet invite!


No comments:

Post a Comment