Monday 9 January 2012

We wish you a merry FROOTmas

Soooo.. its been and gone 'festive' season, we've all had too much white meat ( giggety ? ) and now we find ourselves once more drawn to the keys and mice that allow us to transmogroplace into the Eve Online universe.

FROOT has in the early part of this year been on a steady course of self destruction and self flagellation. I've been trimming some of the fat from around our laden belly and, a few members have chosen that 'other routes' now call them in eve.. leaving behind their FROOTy beginnings.

Our pockets are beginning to fatten from our toils, and our ever decreasing arsenal of ships (Duto having recently lost a shiny shiny Tech 3...) so, once step forward, and one to the side, probably a couple backward as well...

perhaps a little slightly effeminate skip in there for good measure.

I've been teaching the way of the ninja, and while I am farrrr from expert in the art of griefing, I've transposed the knowledge to those that would absorb it. Even to the point that one of my early protégé whom had long since exceeded my teachings was proudly cooing over the fact I was teaching others skills which he had taught me!


So, generally, Nothing has happened that is of any major concern... Panicus and Chi Ke have gone their separate ways from the corp, and the new chaps are settling in quite well, shout out to Chasman!


Signing off untils something monumentally interesting occurs.... or until I'm bored enough to write another rambling post about nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment