Sunday 22 January 2012

Not War I expected...

Note to be taken, war-dec will only pass if the 'master wallet' has the ISK available. Retrospectively this means that I accidentally war-dec'd two groups at once, the first was intended to be nothing more than a reason for some of our PVP types to grind their teeth a little, the 2nd dec was to replace the 1st after I failed to correctly fund the wallet.

Having put more ISK into the wallet, both war-dec's passed... I had to retract the 1st, due to the insane levels of derp involved in all this, the 1st bunch, hired a merc alliance to stomp us back down, and now that the 2nd dec passed they too hired mercs...

All in all even If I now tell the FROOTs to not fire a single shot we've still caused collateral ISK damage. I know all too well however that certain FROOTs will happily go ahead and throw ships at anything that isnt them.

watch the killboards, its going to get interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment