Friday 27 January 2012

war ... what war ?

On a lighter note the war is boring the crap out of me, the targets chosen to sharpen our banana's is a turtle corp, the inside of any given station being much preferred to, well ... anywhere else. I will congratulate the few that DID stand against us, they undocked, locked and rocked... took out a FROOTy drake. to those guys, I salute you! you play the game like real (fake-internet-space-ships) men. Our own efforts in the war have mostly been station camping, and becoming more and more depressed until we all log off and play League Of Legends.

The stats aren't too bad, but the boredom is enough I'll probably not be extending the wardec.
 - 5 kills - 1 loss - 54% efficiency (isk)


I guess It's back to incursions and general buggering about after the dec ends, especially after Utric died because of a Charon... I mean.. seriously... a Sleipnir lost because of a Charon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment