Saturday 4 February 2012

Not this crap again...

Well what a day ..

After much deliberation about how best we as a corp should go about doing stuff, I decided to pump ISK into my ever waning wallet.. care bear mode... Engage!


but no sooner than I put agent to journal and begun turning the grind wheel I get rudely interrupted by a girl band from the early 90's  ... well, their namesake anyway.

TLC, a group of wormhole bullies that we keep having little run-in's with, quite rudely they decided to try and once again extract ISK from our tightly clenched fists, with Chasman defending us in the form of a stiff talking to their guys... after some billy big bollocks nonsense from them, they eventually ... did nothing more than flinging a few bombs at the POS defences and then left, that sure showed us.

So, the point remains, I'm poorer than I should be, the corp is ticking over nicely and we're still being picked on by anyone that comes our way, sounds pretty much like normal state of affairs.



Oh... and our noob put me sorely in my place... Decon, I'm gonna fall in love with you if you carry on like this, but I am supremely jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment